Did you know we offer competitively priced Social Media Packages?
A social media campaign can help you achieve a wide variety of goals such as:
- Drawing attention to a particularly important issue
- Raise awareness about the strengths of your organisation
- Show the ethos and motivation for your business or charity
- Celebrate the people who work within your organisation
- Celebrate your collaborators and your combined achievements
- Deepen the experience people have when they visit your website/social media platforms
- Celebrate your history and talk about your plans for the future
We have been working closely with two organisations, in particular over the past 18 months – 1Call Direct and PATH Scotland to develop their social media presence and to raise awareness of their brand and what they do. We have offered them a combination of creating films, photographing individuals and events, creating transcripts, providing quotations for their social media content as well as producing posters and GIFs, which combine elements of all of the above.
We are delighted that our work with both organisations will continue for the forseeable future as they are more than satisfied with the success of these social media campaigns. Below are some examples of the work we have done with them:
We created a series of short films to inform potential staff members of the benefits of working at 1Call Direct - incentives, sense of community, working hours, etc - that was widely shared on various social media platforms. We also created a large series of portraits of staff to celebrate their employment with 1Call Direct, to show them they were valued by 1Call direct and also for use in various different posters used to recruit new staff members.
YOU CAN SEE MORE 1CALL DIRECT VIDEOS HERE: HTTPS://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/PLAYLIST?LIST=PLQXNHVCJQUT3SRQ3DVZZJYI1AH1PTZU-I
We have been working with PATH Scotland for over 12 years and we have recently focused more on creatring work specifically for social media with the aim to raise awareness of who PATH Scotland are (A charity working to get BME Graduates work within the Housing Sector) and to increase their social media following online.